No, to return your item and get a refund, you'll need to provide a receipt to prove the item was purchased with us. But if you've lost your receipt, here's how to get a copy before coming in-store with your return.
You can either log into your EB World account Here to view and print your receipt that is located in your EB World Purchase history or Customer Service to get a copy by via email for guest customers. We'll just need the following details to locate your transaction:
- EB World Number
- Date of purchase
- Store Name
- Items Purchased
- Payment method used and the last 4 digits of your credit card number if you used it to purchase
*Please note: If missing details are unavailable during our search, we will not be able to assist further. Please make sure you have the right details at the time.
If your purchase was made online, please follow these instructions to obtain a copy of your receipt:
- Log into your EB World Account.
- Once logged in, you'll see your profile.
- Select Order History and find your purchase by date.
- Once you have found your purchase, select and click on the purchase.
- Hit on the printer icon on the top right-hand side of the screen to print or save a copy that you can bring in-store.
Please note: All returns are subject to our Refunds and Warranties Terms and Condition