How to redeem a PlayStation Store Voucher
1.Go to Settings > Users and Accounts.
2.Select Account > Payment and Subscriptions > Redeem Codes.
3.Enter the code and select Redeem.
You can also redeem a voucher code during checkout by selecting Redeem Codes and
Gift Cards from the payment method menu.
1.Go to PlayStation Store > scroll to the bottom of the sidebar > Redeem Codes.
2.Carefully enter the code and select Redeem.
3.The credit or content is now applied to your account.
PlayStation Store Troubleshooting
1. Enter the voucher code exactly as printed. Carefully scratch using a coin to reveal all
2. Every PSN voucher code contains twelve digits. Ten-digit discount codes can only be
redeemed when making a purchase. Any code with a different number of digits will not
be accepted by PlayStation Store.
3. Ensure that the code is still valid. Some codes have an expiry date listed on the
4. Some subscription vouchers need your credit or debit card details to be added to your
account before they can be redeemed. You will see a pop-up message when attempting
to redeem this type of voucher.
5. If you are attempting to redeem a content voucher, please check your library to see if
you already own the title. The region for each code is printed on the voucher.
6. Unfortunately, voucher codes can only be redeemed in the same PlayStation Store
region — it is not possible to change the region of an account (the region was selected
when the account was set up).
PlayStation Store Voucher Restrictions
1. The voucher code must be for the same region as your account. If you have a physical
card, look for a printed flag indicating its country.
2. In order to redeem some subscription vouchers, you may need a valid payment
method on the account.
3. PlayStation®Plus trial vouchers can only be redeemed on accounts that have not
previously subscribed to PlayStation Plus.
4. It is not possible to transfer funds or content between accounts, so make sure to
redeem your code on the correct account.